[Pywps-dev] [ GSOC 2014 ] Database output storage - PostGIS and SQLite

Naveen Panwar panwarn09 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 05:46:50 PST 2014

Hello Sir,

I am currently pursuing my master in Spatial Informatics at Lab for Spatial
Informatics <http://lsi.iiit.ac.in/>.

I am interested in the development of the project "Database output storage"
both in PostGIS and Sqlite. Because I have worked before, both in Python
and Spatial Databases.
And these project provided me the good opportunity of development in python
with my research areas.

My programming skills - C, C++, Python, Java.

Also I am families with open source development.
I build "VRGeo SMS tool" which is a open source crowd sourcing platform to
collect the data from user using SMS. In this project we used PostgreSQL as
a Database storage.

Please let me know how can I start working for the same. As the students
application for GSOC-2014 will start on March 10, 2014.

--
Regards,
*Naveen Panwar*

http://lsi.iiit.ac.in/naveen.panwar