[Pywps-dev] hangout summary

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 13:41:10 PDT 2014

Hi,

we had two topics:

1 - Anna introduced us her idea about, how the process chaining could
be organised within PyWPS
2 - road map for PyWPS 4, so that Luis could get some students for it

I think, it would be nice, if Anna would describe her idea to mailing
list, I think it's very nice idea, but maybe I'm missing some
potential problems

We have to work on the roadmap more detaily (I did already something,
but we need to elaborate it more). Whoever has ideas, please
contribute to https://github.com/jachym/pywps-4/issues?milestone=1&state=open

Next hangout: Monday 30.6. or Thusday 1.7 - please speak, if you have
some strong preference

Thanks

Jachym

--