[Pywps-dev] hangout summary

Anna Homolka mail at anna-homolka.de
Wed Jun 18 14:01:55 PDT 2014

Hi,

Here is the description of my idea about process chaining with PyWPS:
The process chain is described in a XML document. By invoking the process
"recieveXML" with the XML as the input, recieveXML translates the XML to a
PyWPS process. This new process will be saved  in the "process" directory
and register in the "__init__.py" file so it is possible to call it like a
normal PyWPS process.

I'm also writing weekly at the PyWPS Wiki:
http://wiki.rsg.pml.ac.uk/pywps/AnnaHomolka

Cheers
Anna