[Pywps-dev] pywps-4 and ogc cite tests

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 17:40:11 PDT 2015

Hi all,

after successful deployment of PyWPS-4 on the server (for playing around
you can use pywps.cloudapp.net), I've started to have a look at OGC Cite
tests. The result is not so good, we have to work on it a bit.

If you wanna help,

1 - you have to go to http://cite.opengeospatial.org/te2/

2 - at the bottom of the page, you have to sign in

3 - create testing session

4 - fill the url of PyWPS instance

5 - have a look at bugs, fix on the server (apparently, you can not do this
for pywps.cloudapp.net  and localhost dost not help

6 - start the whole testing session again (you have to perform all the
steps by hand again, reloading does not help)

Sofar, I've tested getcapabilities.

1 - Metadata should not contain any strings
2 - processVersion should be filled (and it is  not wps:processVersion
3 - in the header of the capabilities document, reference to
DescribeProcess response xsd is present

I'll try to make those things work

Jachym