[Pywps-dev] pywps-4 and ogc cite tests

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 17:58:19 PDT 2015

Hi Jachym: glad to see this!  Giving experience from pycsw, the CITE tests are
an invaluable resource to ensuring compliance over the long term.

I'm not familiar with ets-wps10, but for the CSW case we work with all CSW
test suites on the command line to build and execute tests automatically.  This
also makes it very straightforward to run the CITE test as part of a travis-ci
setup.  I'm guessing similar functionality might be available in CITE WPS
which would make your test/investigate/fix cycle much easier.

..Tom