[Pywps-dev] Interested on the project 'Publishing data with the help of GeoServer' for GSoC 2015

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 04:02:33 PST 2015

AFAIK, you were mentioning, that you would be interested in connection
between PyWPS and GeoServer. The idea was, provide this with gsconfig
https://github.com/boundlessgeo/gsconfig

there are couple of presentation flying around, about WPS basis. the rest
can be found at http://opengeospatial.org/standards/wps

st 4. 3. 2015 v 13:00 odesílatel Vikas Mishra <vikasmishra95 at gmail.com>