[Pywps-dev] Interested on the project 'Publishing data with the help of GeoServer' for GSoC 2015

Vikas Mishra vikasmishra95 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 04:23:31 PST 2015

gsconfig looks interesting, I've heard of it before and I guess folks at
GeoNode use it, and I think this would be the way to connect PyWPS and
GeoServer as well.
I'm going through the idea list once again and I found 'Database Output
Storage- PostGIS'  interesting as well so I won't decide which one to take
in hurry, maybe think on both of them for a day or two and discuss with
people here and try out things on my own. Is there a priority as to which
one is more important and should be finished first?

So far am very excited to work on these projects and looking forward to
some awesome work :)

Vikas Mishra
MSc(Hons) Economics + B.E. Electronics and Electrical Engineering
*Birla Institute of Technology & Science,* Pilani
KK Birla Goa Campus
8412898899|vikasmishra95 at gmail.com