[Pywps-dev] [Incubator] [motion] PyWPS to enter incubation (fwd)

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Sun May 3 05:58:53 PDT 2015

Thanks Jachym.  The development team can start to chip away at this,
and I can monitor/help and tweak/add.  Example in [1].

What worked for us in pycsw was calling for a sprint over IRC to
hammer through the checklist.  This approach is great for a first
pass/dump to get things moving.

Do folks think an IRC sprint (say 1-2 hours) would help?  Or a call on
the mailing list?  Something else?

..Tom

[1] https://github.com/geopython/pycsw/wiki/Project-Graduation-Checklist

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 1:26 PM, Jachym Cepicky
<jachym.cepicky at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've started this
>
> https://github.com/geopython/PyWPS/wiki/OSGeo_Incubation_checklist
>
> how will we approach? who will mark the items as "checked" after which
> procedure?

> čt 23. 4. 2015 v 19:09 odesílatel Jachym Cepicky <jachym.cepicky at gmail.com>
> napsal:
>>
>> I just say: thank you for keeping this warm.
>>
>> I'm all for your proposals. Will start the wiki a bit.

>> P.S. Sorry for long response times from myself - this spring is somehow
>> fast
>>
>> čt 23. 4. 2015 v 15:39 odesílatel Tom Kralidis <tomkralidis at gmail.com>
>> napsal:
>>

>>> Thanks Jachym.  I've updated InCom and passed the motion for Board
>>> approval.
>>> I've also filed a ticket to add PyWPS to the Incubating Projects list
>>> [1].
>>>
>>> I think the next logical step here is to start tackling the project
>>> graduation
>>> checklist [2], and suggest we use the PyWPS GitHub Wiki as the area to