[Pywps-dev] pywps page about to move to github pywps.github.io

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 04:52:30 PST 2015

Tom

about pywps.org -> that is my issue, it should not be a problem, but it's
just one of the tasks

docs in gh-pages *makes* sense - that should really be very easy

hmm, I've created the branch, generated sphinx doc, pushed, it does not
seem to work, mabye luis can help

ne 15. 11. 2015 v 13:13 odesílatel Tom Kralidis <tomkralidis at gmail.com>