[Pywps-dev] PyWPS support for ExecuteResponseLocation, providing process status

Robin Skahjem-Eriksen skahjem-eriksen at stcorp.no
Tue Apr 19 02:09:00 PDT 2016

I am trying to get pywps working so that a ResponseDocument is used to show
the process status, by having the Execute response provide a URL to the
ResponseDocument, as specified in the WPS 1.0 standard.

I am not sure if pywps actually supports this and if so, the feature is not
well documented. I see that pywps supports serving output files and serving
these, and I was hoping that this could be used to provide the response
document.

I initialize a Process object with `store_supported` and `status_supported`
set to `True` and provide `storeExecuteResponse=true` in the GET request.
However, I haven't manged to receive a response containing the
`executeResponseLocation` element, and I cannot find any code in the master
branch code base that handles an `ExecuteResponseLocation`.

Am I missing anything, or is this feature simply not supported by pywps?

Med vennlig hilsen / With kind regards,

Robin Skahjem-Eriksen

Software developer

Science [&] Technology AS