[Pywps-dev] PyWPS support for ExecuteResponseLocation, providing process status

Luí­s de Sousa luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
Wed Apr 20 10:41:00 PDT 2016

Hi again,

You have not posted the code of your process, which I understand. I suggest you check the PyWPS logs. If I remember correctly, this exception can also be raised if PyWPS fails to import the process, e.g. due to a compilation error.

Cheers,

Luís

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.ch), encrypted email based in Switzerland.