[Pywps-dev] PyWPS support for ExecuteResponseLocation, providing process status

Robin Skahjem-Eriksen skahjem-eriksen at stcorp.no
Thu Apr 21 05:12:16 PDT 2016

I think I understand now. When you write "process" do you mean the definition
in pywps, or do you mean the actual processor application that is executed
through pywps?

If it's the latter, I'm not sure I am allowed to share this code and even if I
could, the code base is quite significant. But thanks for the feedback.

Med vennlig hilsen / With kind regards,

Robin Skahjem-Eriksen

Software developer

Science [&] Technology AS