[Pywps-dev] PyWPS testing

Jonas Eberle jonas.eberle at gmx.de
Thu Aug 18 12:46:08 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I discovered some issues when testing the current master repository:

1) Python error (no such file or directory because working directory has been cleaned up already before) when storing output data as reference with synchronous execution. As a solution I added the variable "async" to Process and extended the if clause in line 244 (app/Process.py):
https://github.com/jonas-eberle/pywps/commit/51338260674b7271246cc617ff2c37482ec86080#diff-bddcbbd3f8d8f4182a33f03a1f9a847dR245

2) Output url in inout/storage.py is not a combination of "url" and "outputurl", only "outputurl" from configuration is used:
https://github.com/jonas-eberle/pywps/commit/51338260674b7271246cc617ff2c37482ec86080#diff-12acb511d79bad7767468cd036926743R76

3) The calculation of available space on disk was wrong, for Linux systems the method "get_free_space" delivers the number of free blocks (inout/storage.py)
https://github.com/jonas-eberle/pywps/commit/51338260674b7271246cc617ff2c37482ec86080#diff-12acb511d79bad7767468cd036926743R87

4) The output format class has no method "get_extension" (inout/storage.py), thus I used just the extension attribute:
https://github.com/jonas-eberle/pywps/commit/51338260674b7271246cc617ff2c37482ec86080#diff-12acb511d79bad7767468cd036926743R98

Best regards,
Jonas