[Pywps-dev] development workflow update

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 00:01:39 PST 2016

HI Tom,

thanks for summarising the topic

I was always saying: we should put stable release to master.

But I think,  .. pywps-4 is now in "good enough" shape, so it can be put to
master branch.

Anybody who uses "master" should be on the mailing list, so no big surprise
should occur, when the big bang happens.

so from my perspective: any time now :)

čt 11. 2. 2016 v 21:29 odesílatel Tom Kralidis <tomkralidis at gmail.com>