[Pywps-dev] development workflow update

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 12:27:11 PST 2016

Thanks Luís.  FYI I've tested this approach against my fork for an idea:

https://github.com/tomkralidis/pywps

Here is the commit history:

https://github.com/tomkralidis/pywps/commits/master

Note that last push is the action that updates master.

As well, I would push a backup copy of master called master-old before
merging just in case.

Thoughts on moving forward?  To recap, propose pywps-4 branch to become
the new master branch and branch pywps-3.2 is our 3.x support.

..Tom