[Pywps-dev] Invitation to PCS

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 05:57:08 PST 2016

Hi all,

I would like to invite some of you, who might be interested, to new Project
Steering Committee (PCS) [1] of the PyWPS project [2]

PCS is needed, for making PyWPS development more organised - some decisions
should be taken in larger body. It's also needed for PyWPS being recognised
as official OSGeo Project.

Please, at your name to the end of [1] document (of course, read first).

If you agree, we can make official voting per e-mail during Friday
2016-02-19. Please tell me, if you need more time.

Jachym

[1] https://github.com/PyWPS/pywps-4/wiki/PCS
[2] http://pywps.org