[Pywps-dev] pip install pywps

Jonas Eberle jonas.eberle at gmx.de
Fri Jul 1 03:26:31 PDT 2016

Thanks, but is anyone able to install this? Still I get the same error (also on other servers):

(sentinel_py27)we32zac at geo01:~/swos_sentinel1> pip install pywps
Collecting pywps
Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement pywps (from versions: )
No matching distribution found for pywps

----- Am 1. Jul 2016 um 11:20 schrieb Jachym Cepicky <jachym.cepicky at gmail.com>:

> Submitting dist/pywps-3.2.6-py2.7.egg to https://pypi.python.org/pypi

> Server response (200): OK

> čt 30. 6. 2016 v 13:15 odesílatel Tom Kralidis < tomkralidis at gmail.com > napsal:

>> Jachym: I cut 3.2.6 release just now. Can you publish to PyPI adding the sdist
>> to the upload?

>> Sent from my iPhone

>> On Jun 29, 2016, at 14:40, Jachym Cepicky < jachym.cepicky at gmail.com > wrote:

>>> Hi,
>>> I have the kyes, but not sure, what I do - I had feeling, we published the most
>>> up-to-date version to pypi? Any hint what I should do?

>>> J