[Pywps-dev] pip install pywps

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 05:32:59 PDT 2016

As verified on IRC (#python), pip cannot install from eggs, only
source distributions or wheels.  Alternatively, easy_install pywps will work.

Packages on PyPI should always have a source distribution (sdist) as a minimum
reqiurement.  To add an sdist, from the pywps-3.2.6 tag, run:

python setup.py sdist upload

This will add a .tar.gz file made available on
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pywps

..Tom