[Pywps-dev] PyWPS Installation

Jan Rudolf rudolja1 at fit.cvut.cz
Wed Jun 8 03:48:44 PDT 2016

Another idea came to my mind - if do files of downloaded PyWPS have
owner permissions for your user account. I tried quick installation on
Ubuntu (I use Mac OS) and my steps were this:

sudo apt-get install pip python-gdal
sudo apt-get install python-dev libxml2-dev libxslt1-dev zlib1g-dev (I
had problem with installation od lxml, xslt and zlib are probably
redundant)

- create virtualenv and activated it, in the virtualenv
git clone https://github.com/jan-rudolf/pywps
pip install -r requirements.txt
python setup.py install

- quick test (no output is success)