[Pywps-dev] pywps-4.0.0 release soon - can we make it till end of the year?

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 14:41:38 PST 2016

Hi all,

I see 3 open tickets now in our Github [1]:

#185 version convention fails Debian packaging  - should be covered by pull
request  #210 (Waiting for Tom's and Luis's comments)

#154 KeyError on optional inputs - should be fixed in master and we are
waiting for @bstdenis response

#157 Well, it seems to be working and I could live with this not-so-nice
code

We need to fix documentation generation.

But are we really almost there? We were facing lately the database logging
issue - should be fixed too.

Are you guys testing current master properly?

Any more steps to be taken?

Jachym

[1] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/milestone/1