[Pywps-dev] pywps-4.0.0 release soon - can we make it till end of the year?

Luí­s de Sousa luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
Tue Nov 8 00:12:05 PST 2016

Dear all,

I wont be able to contribute much until the end of November, when I have some important deadlines. For now all I can do is test it ... and it seems pretty sound as it is.

My gut feeling right now is that 4.0.0 is ready to float. I suggest we target the early days of December for the release.

Regards,

Luís

Sent from [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.ch), encrypted email based in Switzerland.