[Pywps-dev] WebGIS development

Jáchym Čepický jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 13:17:33 PDT 2017

Lorenzo,

there is no "best" technology for this task, rather then "complex
technology".

Start with the map, get some vector datata in it, be able to identify
some polygons and get their IDs. Once this is done, start with the
process, which will accept those IDs and make proper calculations.

The glue it together

There is not much to be said about it - just do it.

Is that research, or commercial project?