[PyWPS-dev] Running a subprocess via pyWPS?

Carsten Ehbrecht ehbrecht at dkrz.de
Fri Dec 7 06:29:37 PST 2018

Hi Derek,

I just had a glimpse view on your code example. If I understand it correctly your PyWPS process is calling a threaded python function. So, I would try to test both independently … the process (just returning a dummy result) and your python function.

To test pywps you might find hints here:

* https://github.com/PyWPS/pywps-workshop/blob/master/03-Testing.md <https://github.com/PyWPS/pywps-workshop/blob/master/03-Testing.md>
* https://birdhouse-workshop.readthedocs.io/en/latest/pywps/testing.html <https://birdhouse-workshop.readthedocs.io/en/latest/pywps/testing.html>
* https://github.com/bird-house/emu/blob/master/tests/test_wps_hello.py <https://github.com/bird-house/emu/blob/master/tests/test_wps_hello.py>

Cheers,