[PyWPS-dev] Running a subprocess via pyWPS?

Derek Hohls dhohls at csir.co.za
Fri Dec 7 04:40:50 PST 2018

Hi
I am using pyWPS 4.  I am trying to use it to trigger the opening of a sub-process in a thread.  However, I get no response back, nor does the subprocess appear to activate.

I am looking for help in (a) how to get this going and (b) how to debug what the cause of the issue is.

I have a attached a sample 'dummy' app (Note that for my actual application, the thread that is launched is expected to run continuously in the background; so the "ls" function I have used here is not a really good, representative example but the simplest one I could think of).

Thanks in advance

Derek