[PyWPS-dev] Process Chaining

Suzana Barreto suzana.barreto at envsys.co.uk
Wed Dec 12 01:42:12 PST 2018

Hi Carsten,

Thanks for getting back to me with the info, the links on testing are
definitely helpful, and I had come across the Ana Homolka contribution but
I was not sure whether it had been implemented in the current version of
PyWPS.  I think it should be possible to chain processes using the XML
approach given the correct tag to nest within the input section of a
process, the next execute request.  Unfortunately, the geoserver chained
xml docs are not compatible.

Thanks again,
Suzana