[PyWPS-dev] master or develop

David Huard huard.david at ouranos.ca
Tue Dec 11 05:32:10 PST 2018

Hi Adam,

I think we have the same issue :
https://github.com/geopython/pywps/issues/412

My guess is that it's either due to my refactoring or to the new templates
or a combination of both.

I noticed that if you do
ComplexOutput.data = <file content>
... then it works
but if you do
ComplexOutput.file =  <file path>
it doesn't. Hopefully this is a hint as to what is going wrong.

I think the offending bit is is inout.outputs.ComplexOutput. If the
ComplexOutput is a file and as_reference is False, _json_data is called
which I think might fail to fill the json data field. It's not obvious why
though. Do you have a test case you could add to the test suite ?

HTH,

David