[PyWPS-dev] Pull request #437

Luí­s Moreira de Sousa luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
Fri Dec 21 01:39:59 PST 2018

Hi all,

I am trying to understand the logic behind pull request #437 [0]. It removed two files: the Release-HowTo from the main code and the Development section from the documentation. On a first pass I could not find anything wrong with those two files. This pull request also re-introduces to the documentation an old section that is outdated and includes wrong guidelines (like committing to the develop branch).

What is going on?

Cheers.

[0] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/pull/437

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Email: luis.de.sousa at protonmail.ch
RingID: ring:7ca91d83f4f9dec82fec9f1144b8e5c1ef2a110c