[PyWPS-dev] Pull request #437

Tom Kralidis tom.kralidis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 03:31:59 PST 2018

Hi Luí­s:

- we moved the Release-HowTo to a wiki page [1] to have a single place for
docs on releasing
- we found the development section and CONTRIBUTING.rst to overlap so
we used CONTRIBUTING.rst as part of our documentation
- I've fixed the regression for master being the main dev branch [2], sorry
about that!

..Tom

[1] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/ReleasePackaging
[2] https://github.com/geopython/pywps/pull/445