[PyWPS-dev] Response document of a stored job is not updated (pywps 4.2)

Donatien Dallery donatien.dallery at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 21 07:17:15 PST 2019

Hello devs,
I make a asynchronous process that works perfectly when the job is alone (parallelprocesses=1). So, to test the maxprocesses=10, i send two requests to my server. The second job is stored and a document has built. But, when the first job is finished and the second is released, the document response of second wasn't updated, but the database sqlite and log file are updated and files are produced in work directory. The response document remains stuck with <wps:ProcessAccepted percentCompleted="0">PyWPS Process waterFlowSimulation accepted</wps:ProcessAccepted>.
I don't understand the problem because the response document of the first job is updated <wps:ProcessSucceeded>PyWPS Process Estimation  waterFlowSimulation finished</wps:ProcessSucceeded>.

 Do you have any idea where the problem may come from ? Does the PyWPS 4.2.1 has a problem with stored job in async process ?
 If you need information about code or logs, I can give you them.

Thanks,Donatien