[PyWPS-dev] Database Output Storage pull request - Codacy/PR Quality Review

Carsten Ehbrecht ehbrecht at dkrz.de
Mon Mar 11 09:32:45 PDT 2019

Hi Jan,

Late and short response.

2) using assert in tests seems to be fine … but not for regular code.

1) I can’t say about subprocess calls …I just followed the notes in the python docu:
https://docs.python.org/3.5/library/subprocess.html <https://docs.python.org/3.5/library/subprocess.html>

… like not using "shell=True”

Cheers,
Carsten