[Qgis-community-team] Re: manual tasks

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 02:44:15 EDT 2008

Hi Tara!

I have started with chapter 11 and the first few things should have been
changed and committed again (I hope I'm doing everything right) - also i
copied the missing icon (png) from qgis-source to the images folder of
qgis-manual and committed it . So the current first few pages of the
plugin chapter should compile out of trunk right now.
Thanks for taking chapter 12 and 13 because I'm little busy in my
company right now and don't have soooo much time I thought I'd have.
Renaming all icons to be the same in source and latex is a good idea so
we just have to copy all the images from source to manual once something
has changed.

regards
Werner