[Qgis-community-team] release team task

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Fri Jul 4 06:01:50 EDT 2008

Hi List(s),

as part of the 'release-team', I wrote with the help of some other
members the 'visual changelog'
http://blog.qgis.org/changelog_0.10,
based on a script generated changelog from trac.
With the 'release' of a 'community-team', it's not all clear to me who
should do what (that).

I will not be online somewhere between 9 and 25 juli... So someone else
should pick this up if needed in that period.
Or generate the changelog today/tomorrow, so I can see if I can make
such a 'visual changelog page' this weekend :-)  ).

Can somebody add an editable (!)
"http://blog.qgis.org/changelog_0.11"-page (it's not clear to me which
'content' (http://blog.qgis.org/node/add) the best option is: Blog
entry, Page or Story.

Can people answer to this mail with the 'highlights' for this release
(or add them to the upcoming http://blog.qgis.org/changelog_0.11 page)?
We're looking both for technical AND non-technical highlights.

Kind regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde