[Qgis-community-team] translate 0.11.0 announcements

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Mon Jul 21 12:57:24 EDT 2008

Hi,

the release of QGIS 0.11.0 'Metis' was just announced. I added the announcement
to the Press_Releases wiki page and would like to ask all listed translators on
that wiki page to translate the announcement and send it to relevant mailing
list in your country.

http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/Press_Releases

Currently this is:

Czech: Martin Landa
Italian: Paolo Cavallini
French: Yves Jacolin
German: Otto Dasau
Spanish: Germán Carrillo, Samuel Mesa

Please write a short mail to the release-team and/or community-team list when
you finished and where you sent the announcement, so we can add it to:
http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/ReleaseChecklist0.11.0

If you are interested to translate and announce the release of QGIS 0.11.0
'Metis' in another language and mailing list not listed so far,we would be happy
to assist you.

thanks a lot