[Qgis-community-team] Plugin icons

Tara Athan tara_athan at alt2is.com
Sat Jul 26 23:35:49 EDT 2008

Plugin icons have been committed and all the makefiles updated. I am not
happy with the naming confusion of the plugin icons, but wherever
possible I left the name of the image file the same as the one that
appears in the code source tree. The exception is in the
plugins_decorations_images folder, where I changed the names of the
icon.png files to copyrighticon.png, northarrowicon.png and so on to
avoid conflict. If we are going to have consistency in the plugin icon
names, it should first happen in the code source and be propagated to
the documentation, so this is what we are stuck with for now.

So for now, my assessment of user guide status is:
we are waiting for the GUI design from Tom, then we can get moving on
the writing.
Werner can still work on incorporating the macros into the existing latex;
Tara can still review the changes made by everyone else;
Everyone can still ask around for additional help on the user guide
Anything else?

Tara