[Qgis-community-team] Plugin icons

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Sun Jul 27 20:00:15 EDT 2008

Hi Tara

My apologies for the delayed reply. In principle I agree we need a
better scheme for naming resources. However changing this scheme now
will require quite sweeping changes through the code. Time is short
and there are many many things to sort out for 1.0 so I would prefer
to address it in version 2.0 - when I plan to use .svg icons
throughout anyway. If you can cope with the somewhat mishmash way
things are organised at the moment we can revisit this in the next gen
QGIS. If it is really too problematic, I'll see if I can implement
some of your suggestions.

Regards

Tim