[Qgis-community-team] QGIS alaska dataset reprojected to EPSG 2964

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Wed Oct 8 08:56:42 EDT 2008

Hi,

the reprojection of the alaska dataset should not make a difference for already
written manual chapters but fix the projection problems for OGC, OTF and
coordinate capture plugin.

@Jürgen: You can now use the existing NASA WMS server to show WMS-Capabilities
as long as we don't have any better.

@Tara: Instead of the aiports gpx file, I added a national mo__ument gpx file. It
includes 4 national mo__uments with an web URL for more information.

Maybe we can use this for an QGIS Action example...

regards,
 Otto