[Qgis-community-team] manual status and progress

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Thu Oct 9 07:42:16 EDT 2008

Hi,

On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 17:31:02 +0200
Werner Macho <werner.macho at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll try my best - currently theres a lot of work to do in my company ..
> But maybe I'll find some time to rework some plugin chapters soon.
>
> Hope I'll manage it somehow.. but as we discussed already - I can hardly
> describe plugins which funcionality I even don't know

I also hope you manage it somehow ;-), but it is no problem, I would just like
to know how we can proceed to finish. As you might have seen I already wrote
sections for coordinate capture, interpolation, dxf2Shape and OGR converter
plugin and updated again the qgis sample dataset (added a new CSV table with
elevation data for the delimited text and interpolation plugin).

@Tara, Stephan Holl and Werner: maybe we could have a IRC meeting within the
next week to coordinate the final? What do you think and when would be ok for
you? Except next thursday (16th) I would have time for a 4 pm UTC meeting :).

regards,
 Otto