[Qgis-community-team] manual status and progress

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 08:11:06 EDT 2008

Hi Otto, all!

I always wonder where you take your time from to do all that things.. I
think I've to work on my time-management :)
I managed to get a daily qgis-built installed on my laptop recently so i
can follow the developement on my gentoo-based notebook.

IRC Meeting is ok for me whenever you want ..

regards
Werner