[Qgis-community-team] Status of documentwriters - IRC-meeting?

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 02:52:00 EDT 2008

Hi all!

Next week is fine for me too but i have to admit that I see some problems
coming up with writing manual for plugins.
The easy ones are easy.. but I don't use ALL plugins all the time and
therefore I sometimes have no clue about the functionality.

Moreover I really like to write the "howto write a plugin" section but as
i can see we have to split it maybe into 2 sections.
Python and C++. And for both sections I need a programmer at my side with
a small example and guide me through describing it.

And Stephan - as you have written you startet with screenshots already..
Is there any advice which OS to use? I mean.. I use Linux most of the time
and it depends on which window manager I use the look of QGIS is changing.
So what do we take here?

regards and until next week

Werner