[Qgis-community-team] request for updated qgis gui translation files

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Fri Sep 12 10:36:15 EDT 2008

Hello Otto,

Otto Dassau <otto.dassau at gmx.de>, [20080911 - 18:53:14]

> Dear QGIS gui translators,
>
> now that feature freeze has begun, we would like to encourage all of
> you, who are involved in qgis gui translation to update and send your
> *.ts files to Werner Macho <werner.macho at gmail.com> or me
> <otto.dassau at gmx.de>.
>
> There will be a time slot for about one week from today to commit your
> translations and it will end definitely, when Tim creates a 1.0
> branch in svn. So, if you would like to have and use a completely
> translated QGIS 1.0 GUI, you should do it within the next days :-).
>
> If you have questions about the procedure or need help, please write
> a mail to us or the qgis-community-team list:

stated on the wiki[1] I am responsible for the german translation of
the GUI-files, but also Werner, Otto and Jürgen.
Who is doing the german GUI translation currently?

Best

	Stephan

--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de>, http://intevation.de/~stephan
Tel: +49 (0)541-33 50 8 32 | Intevation GmbH | AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998