[Qgis-community-team] New Manual Team Lead and Contributors!

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Tue Apr 21 12:57:56 EDT 2009

Hi,

according to doodle http://www.doodle.com/fravv474eycf92fw
we can meet tomorrow at 4pm UTM without Jacolin or on thursday at 1pm. As soon
as we know the times from Bishwarup I will make it fix and write it to the
qgis-community-team list.

so meet you tomorrow or on thursday!

kind regards,
 Otto

On Tue, 21 Apr 2009 11:32:38 +0200
Otto Dassau <otto.dassau at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> thanks a lot to all of you to volunteer as manual team lead and/or
contributor.
> We are six people at the moment. I hope we will be some more soon, but this is
> already a very good start!
>
> Manual Team Lead will be Carson Farmer and as "normal" contributors
volunteered
> Anne Ghisla (Italy), Bishwarup Banerjee (India), Werner Macho (Austria),
Claudia

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=21&month=4&year=2009&pa=37&pa=78&pa=137&pa=1038

http://www.qgis.org/wiki/index.php/Community_Ressources#Manual_and_Manual_Translation

> @Claudia, I will create a wiki account for you soon, so you can edit wiki
pages
> as well.
>
> 4) Please subscribe to the QGIS community-team mailing list if not yet done.
We