[Qgis-community-team] New Manual Team Lead and Contributors!

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Tue Apr 21 06:04:08 EDT 2009

Otto, community,

Le Tuesday 21 April 2009 11:32:38 Otto Dassau, vous avez écrit :
> [..]
>
> 2) What date is possible? I would like to have a first meeting soon,
> because where are already close to the new version 1.1 release. I created a
> doodle page for that, please add your names and when you are available:
>
> http://www.doodle.com/fravv474eycf92fw
I added myself, but feel free to organize the meeting without me ;) I am only
following the meeting for linking community with the french translation
project of the QGIS documentation :)

Regards,

Y.
--
Yves Jacolin

Ne demandez pas si vous pouvez contribuer, contribuer ! :)
---
http://softlibre.gloobe.org