[Qgis-community-team] Release date for manual 1.1

Claudia A Engel cengel at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 30 03:05:16 EDT 2009

Otto and Carson,

I edited the changes for Postgis SLL mode, improved handling of
postgis layers and the map units/pixels addition and committed those
to svn.
These edits are reflected on the Manual Task page. I tested to make
sure, and it all seems to compile fine here. I hope this is all ok,
but me know if I should do something differently, as I have never done
this before.

I also added the headers for the following subsections as discussed,
but they need to be written:
-Spatialite Layers
-Diagram overlay tab
-Working with the attribute table

Lastly, the new Vector Load dialogue needs still to be added in. I can
probably do this, plus another of the chapters above, this weekend.
So if anyone can help out with the other chapters, that would be great.

Thanks, Claudia