[Qgis-community-team] Status documentation

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Mon Aug 31 02:55:44 EDT 2009

Hi documenters,

how is the status of the manual update for version 1.2? It was pretty silent
last week (same for me). Can all Document Maintainers from the list [1] give
a short statement here about their plans, please, so Carson can better decide
how to proceed?

[1] http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Manual_Writing#Document_Maintainers

Status Otto:
- My sections in the Coding and Compilation Guide are updated and ready for
  the 1.2 release
- I need to update the Print Composer section - will do this today.

After that I can try to help others, if needed.