[Qgis-community-team] Status documentation

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 04:53:50 EDT 2009

Il giorno lun, 31/08/2009 alle 08.55 +0200, Otto Dassau ha scritto:
> Hi documenters,
>
> how is the status of the manual update for version 1.2? It was pretty silent
> last week (same for me). Can all Document Maintainers from the list [1] give
> a short statement here about their plans, please, so Carson can better decide
> how to proceed?
>
> [1] http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Manual_Writing#Document_Maintainers
>
> Status Otto:
> - My sections in the Coding and Compilation Guide are updated and ready for
>   the 1.2 release
> - I need to update the Print Composer section - will do this today.

Status Anne:

Chapters 1-4 are globally up-to-date, except few things:
- eVis plugin: shall I mention it in 1.1 Features, section View?
- Core Plugins list on manual has some more items than the list of my
compiled QGIS (add WFS layer, GPS plugin), can someone else confirm
that?
- 4.2.3 Map Legend, on page 20: I don't see "Make to toplevel item" on
my menu. same as above

> After that I can try to help others, if needed.
>
> Regards,
>  Otto

regards,
Anne