[Qgis-community-team] Re: QGIS 1.4 is near (and a new year also)

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Wed Dec 16 03:57:08 EST 2009

Hi,

I would also like to remind the documentation team, that we can already
work on the manual update for the 1.4 release. Would be nice, if all
contributors listed in the wiki can give a short statement, if they are able
to work on the new release and "their" sections within the next weeks.

http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Manual_Writing#Document_Maintainers

@Carson: We could have an IRC meeting to organize everything before
christmas. What do you think?

http://www.qgis.org/wiki/GUI_Translation_Progress#QGIS_Current_trunk_Version_Progress