[Qgis-community-team] Re: QGIS Release 1.4 Call for translations

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Sun Dec 20 04:13:12 EST 2009

Werner Macho wrote:
> To your question:
> There is a
> https://svn.osgeo.org/qgis/branches/Version-1_0/
> LTS-Branch - that's like trunk for the current ..
> There are all the improvements for the upcoming 1.0.x.
> If you translate the language file inside that - I'll also commit it to
> the 1.0.2 and to Version-1_0 branch ..

Hi Werner/List,

I just updated the dutch translation of the 1.0.x (LTS) version, but had
some linguist-troubles with it.
There are several strings for which linguist keeps saying: "Translation
does not contain the necessary %n place marker."
While I'm pretty sure they are on place, and even copying the original
english strings do have the message above...
Just checked it the ts-files, but thought to ask the list if other
languages have that problem,

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde