[Qgis-community-team] Re: QGIS Release 1.4 Call for translations

Zoran Jankovic zoran.m.jankovic at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 11:56:22 EST 2009

Hi list,

> There are several strings for which linguist keeps saying: "Translation
> does not contain the necessary %n place marker."
> While I'm pretty sure they are on place, and even copying the original
> english strings do have the message above...
> Just checked it the ts-files, but thought to ask the list if other
> languages have that problem,

I have had the exact same problem translating to Croatian. I have only
translated about 10%, but I have encountered this error message while
translating some messages in QGisApp. It doesn't appear always, and I had no
problem with placement markers (%1, %2...)

BR,

---
Zoran Jankovic
ZIS-Izrada softvera i savjetovanje / ZIS - Software Development and
Consulting

http://www.zisis.hr