[Qgis-community-team] Re: [Qgis-user] Call for manual translation of Version 1.0

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Jan 26 16:17:34 EST 2009

Otto Dassau ha scritto:
> Hi manual translators,
>
> for people who are interested to translate the new QGIS 1.0 manual [1], please
> have a look at the wiki [2], check if there is already a translation group for
> your country and language, organize who will be coordinator/contributor and who
> needs access to the translation branch in svn.
>
> Then write a mail to the community list and I can prepair everything for you.
>
> [1] http://qgis.osgeo.org/documentation/manuals.html
> [2] http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/DocumentationWritersCorner

Hi Otto,
the IT team as listed on the page is obsolete: Carlotta should be
removed (done), and I do not know whether Leo is still interested.
On the other hand, there are more people interested in joining the
group, I'll ask out GFOSS.it group.
In the meantime, Otto can you prepare an it branch and give a couple of
instructions on how to proceed best?
All the best.
pc
--