[Qgis-community-team] Translating tex-files, visual editor

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Thu Mar 26 16:51:25 EDT 2009

Hi Maxim and Denis,

I just sent you another mail with information about the translation process and
getting write access. Unfortunately I am not a Windows User, so hopefully some
other Windows people can help here and tell you how to start with the
translation.

The error message looks as if you haven't used the main latex file, called
user_guide.tex. That file includes a list of all other chapter files. But to be
honest, the whole latex structure is currently optimized for GNU/Linux OS, where
you can simply type 'make' to convert all images from PNG to EPS and to build
the user_guide.dvi etc..

regards,
 Otto